The purpose of the role is to deliver projects for the Group, with responsibility for the successful delivery of all elements, to specified levels of time, budget and quality. This will include implementation, development of existing provisions and general business development for the Group.
- To Project Design and Delivery
- To assist in project planning.
- To Defining roles and responsibilities
- To Planned and unplanned changes, risks and issues to ensure rapid delivery and greater predictability
- To assist with the production of comprehensive project plans and documentation
- To enable the project to be managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones.
- To assist with the monitoring, measuring, reviewing and updating project process,adjusting project plans and implementing remedial plans and informing all relevant parties.
- To conduct an evaluation of the project and any follow-on action recommendations as required.
- To produce project documentation and create knowledge libraries with the end goal of using this documentation to train and support the end users.
- To provide leadership to those involved in the project by defining work and ensuring deadlines are understood and adhered to and that project objectives are clearly articulated and understood.
- To motivate and develop group employees through leadership and example,identifying and agreeing learning and development needs as required.
- To ensure project requirements and resource levels are fully supported and approved throughout the lifecycle of the project, including staffing, ICT implementation, etc.
- To manage the successful delivery of projects on time and of the right quality.
- To ensure that you carry out regular and comprehensive audits of the systems.
- To Planned and unplanned changes, risks and issues to ensure rapid delivery and greater predictability.
- Experience with other standardized development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile is preferred.
- Ability to identify problems, to mediate issues, to develop solutions, and to implement appropriate course of action.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com
- Databases : Oracle 9i, 12C and SQL Server 2012,2016
- Development/Productivity Tools : Visual Studio.NET
- E-Com Frameworks/Web Technologies : SharePoint 2010,ASP.NET,
- Functional Areas : Development, Enhancement, Maintenance, Support
- Programming Languages : C#.Net, ASP.NET, ASP.NET-MVC 4.0 & ASP.NET - MVC 5.0, VB.NET, WCF – Web services, TFS,SGV, BizTalk, Jquery,HTML5,Azure
- Software Engineering Methodologies/Tools/Technologies : .NET Framework 2.0,3.5,4.0
- Verticals : Insurance Health, General and Pharma
- Incident Management & Support Tools : Service Now and Jira